JOB NUMBER: JB00058
VACANCY NUMBER: ADV01844
ORGANIZATION: MSC MALTA SEAFARERS CO. LTD (ON BOARD JOB)
BUSINESS AREA: HOTEL
LINE MANAGER: GUEST RELATION MANAGER OR CONCIERGE SHIP DEPENDENT
The Guest Service Agent welcomes guests with a warm and friendly disposition, answers their questions,
handles their complaints immediately and attends to their requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Provides information and general assistance to guests;
- Answers phone calls and requests from guests;
- Performs all necessary administrative tasks;
- Manages a variety of financial transactions and is responsible of cash floats.
QUALIFICATIONS (skills, competencies, experience)
- Fluent English, oral and written and at least 3 additional European languages (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- High School certificate;
- Experience as a receptionist;
- Cruise industry experience is an advantage;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Publisher;
- Knowledge of Fidelio Cruise System is an advantage;
- Excellent communication and customer care skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- STCW95 certification is compulsory (Basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
- Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agency, intermediaries and other business partners.
MSC Cruises is the world‘s largest privately-owned cruise company and the number one cruise line in Europe, South America, South Africa and the Gulf. A game-changer in the world of cruises, MSC has built a global reputation as an innovator and has one of the youngest cruise fleets.
MSC Cruises is a family-owned and family-run Company headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and It is part of the MSC Group, which encompasses world-leading maritime companies. As a family who has found its fortunes at sea for over 300 years, protecting the oceans and the communities that we visit is a top priority for us.
Having embarked on a never-ending journey of continuous improvement, MSC Cruises has integrated environmental
stewardship in all aspects of its operations. This commitment lies at the very heart of our business. We employ over 30,000 people worldwide. MSC Cruises is part of the MSC Group, which encompasses world-leading maritime companies.