ORGANIZATION: MSC CRUISES
BUSINESS AREA: HOTEL
LINE MANAGER: GUEST RELATION MANAGER OR CONCIERGE
The Guest Service Agent welcomes guests with a warm and friendly disposition, answers their questions, handles their complaints immediately, and attends to their requests in a professional and timely manner.
• Provides information and general assistance to guests;
• Answers phone calls and requests from guests;
• Performs all necessary administrative tasks;
• Manages a variety of financial transactions and is responsible for cash floats.
QUALIFICATIONS (skills, competencies, experience)
• Fluent English, oral and written, and at least 2 additional European languages (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish, and French);
• High School certificate;
• Experience as a receptionist;
• Cruise industry experience is an advantage;
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Publisher;
• Knowledge of Fidelio Cruise System is an advantage;
• Excellent communication and customer care skills;
• Problem-solving skills;
• STCW95 certification is compulsory (Basic fire-fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security, and social responsibility);
• A recognized medical certification is required before starting to work onboard.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.
In the course of our recruitment and selection process, we may make your Personal Information available to third parties such as recruitment agencies, intermediaries, and other business partners.