ORGANIZATION: MSC CRUISES
BUSINESS AREA: HOTEL
LINE MANAGER: HUB/Photo Manager
- Assist the HUB/Photo Manager in overseeing all onboard operations of The HUB/Photo Department on their assigned vessel, in line with Corporate directions.
- Analytical with proven success in problem identification and implementation of evolving digital and technical systems.
- Working in and understanding wet, dry and digital photo lab systems.
- Supervises all aspects of staff and operations of Photo Lab, Digital Systems, Photo Gallery, PhotoShop,
- Manages team members to assure established best practices and standardization are implemented to the highest photographic quality standards and operational excellence is adhered to and reports any deviations of standards.
- Manages daily administration of PhotoShop / Gallery performance with oversight of the Photo Gallery Host and The HUB/Photo Manager and associated positive KPIs for all revenue streams.
- Performs accurate administrational duties for all inventory management processes. Including recording usage and requisitions.
QUALIFICATIONS (skills, competencies, experience)
- Essential language and level – English, minimum level B2.
- The ability to communicate in other major European languages depending on the itinerary of the Ship is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience.
- The ideal candidate should be revenue and operationally astute with cross-functional experience working with multiple business units with technical / IT, operations with marketing departments.
- Minimum High school graduate.
- Must possess knowledge of shipboard cruise line operations, current market trends, and economic factors; preferably within an international organization, and be accustomed to working with a highly diverse employee base.
- Critical thinker and problem-solver to address gaps in guests’ experiences.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to provide leadership, supervision and training using positive supervisory techniques to ensure maximum productivity.
- Demonstrated ability in organization and delegation skills.
VISA & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Current documentation to certify that all medical requirements relating to this position are met.
- Basic Safety Training Certificate.
- STCW 95 certification.
- C1D or Schengen Visa preferred.
- Valid Passport