ORGANIZATION: MSC CRUISES
BUSINESS AREA: HOTEL -HOUSEKEEPING
LINE MANAGER: HOUSEKEEPER
- Service to and cleanliness of specified Guest Accommodation.
- Understanding cleaning and sanitization service standards.
- Discreet and genuine hospitality.
- Professional, courteous, and friendly service to all Guests.
QUALIFICATIONS (skills, competencies, experience)
- Total care of Guests, their possessions, and their cabin.
- Punctuality, integrity and reliability.
- Unobtrusive Service.
- Creating an extraordinary cruise by going one step further to give extra special service.
- Fluent in oral and written English, knowledge of any other major language is considered a major advantage.
- High School Graduate.
- A minimum of 24 months (documented and demonstrable) as a Cabin Steward on an Internationally trading cruise vessel, or a minimum of 2 years as a Room Attendant in a high-standard International Hotel (4/5 Stars).
- Certificate of good service in a specialized housekeeping training facility.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently at high speed, in close co-operation with the assistant.
- Demonstrated understanding of all sanitation standards relating to Housekeeping and Food Safety.
VISA & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Current documentation to certify that all medical requirements relating to this position are met.
- Basic Safety Training Certificate.
- STCW 95 certification.
- C1D or Schengen Visa preferred.
- Valid Passport