ORGANIZATION: MSC CRUISES
BUSINESS AREA: HOTEL – HOUSEKEEPING
LINE MANAGER: HOUSEKEEPER VIA ASSISTANT HOUSEKEEPER
Crew Cabin Attendants are responsible for the care and attention of our crew cabins. The principal objectives of Crew Cabin Attendants are to provide these fundamental elements:
- Total care of Crew Cabins.
- Total cleanliness and attention to cabin and cabin bathroom.
- Unobtrusive Service.
- Professional. Courteous and friendly service to all crew and Guests.
- Compliance with MSC sanitation procedures to clean cabins to eliminate cross-contamination.
- Demonstrated understanding of all sanitation standards relating to Housekeeping and Food Safety.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently at high speed, in close co-operation with assistant.
QUALIFICATIONS (skills, competencies, experience)
- Fluent in oral and written English (The Working & Safety language of the Company).
- Ability to speak, read and write in any other major European languages preferred.
- A minimum of 1 years as a Room Attendant in a high standard International Hotel (4/5 Stars).
- High School Graduate.
- Certificate of good service in a specialized housekeeping training facility.
- Physically fit to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 Kg.
VISA & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Current documentation to certify that all medical requirements relating to this position are met.
- Basic Safety Training Certificate.
- STCW 95 certification.
- C1D or Schengen Visa preferred.
- Valid Passport.