ORGANIZATION: MSC CRUISES
BUSINESS AREA: HOTEL – HOUSEKEEPING
LINE MANAGER: HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER
- This position is responsible for the care and attention of our guests and to fully support the Cabin Steward and housekeeping activities as indicated by the Housekeeping Manager, turning an ordinary cruise into an extraordinary cruise by going one step further to give extra special service.
- Total care of your Guests, their possessions, and their cabin if needed.
- Total cleanliness of the areas indicated by the Housekeeper (in the cabin, the bathroom and the balcony)
- Discreet, friendly and genuine hospitality.
- Unobtrusive Service to all guests’ cabins.
- Managing levels of the linen and cleaning materials in the Storeroom (trolley, Linen, Towel etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of all sanitation standards relating to Housekeeping and Food Safety.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently at high speed, in close co-operation with assistant.
QUALIFICATIONS (skills, competencies, experience)
- Fluent in oral and written English (The Working & Safety language of the Company).
- Ability to speak, read and write in any other major European languages preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year as an Assistant Room Attendant in a high standard International Hotel (4/5 Stars).
- High School Graduate.
- Physically fit, being able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25kgs.
VISA & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Current documentation to certify that all medical requirements relating to this position are met.
- Basic Safety Training Certificates.
- STCW 95 certification.
- Valid Passport.