ORGANIZATION: Explora Journeys
BUSINESS AREA: Information Technology
LINE MANAGER: IT Manager
Under the supervision of the IT Systems Manager, the IT Systems Manager Assistant ensures a smooth running of all on-board IT systems, as well as any other associated network and computer/peripherals.
- Works with all on board and ashore departments to ensure a smooth running of operations of all on board systems and networks.
- Performs maintenance of all IT systems.
- Ensures smooth running of all on-board IT hardware, performing repairs.
- Ensures data reception/transmission to/from the ships, receives new cruises data, executes electronic surveys, LAN set-up, etc.
- Is on-call 24/7.
QUALIFICATIONS (skills, competencies, experience)
- Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French).
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience and knowledge of UNIX, MS Office 2003 and 2007, Win XP Pro, Win 2000 Pro and Server, Win2003, (Standard and Enterprise), Windows Server 2008, MS Office 2007.
- Experience in troubleshooting, basic hardware, and printer repairs.
- Network management skills.
- Knowledge and previous experience of Fidelio Cruise and/or Micros systems.
- A recognized medical certification is required before starting to work onboard.
TRAVEL DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Possess a valid passport and seaman book.