ORGANIZATION: Explora Journeys
BUSINESS AREA: Guest Services
LINE MANAGER: Guest Services Manager
The Bell Person’s main activity is to provide general assistance to guests and hotel management.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Prints all daily programs in all languages required, and all printed materials including shore excursion and destination information, menus, advertising materials, etc.
- Is part of the disabled guest assistance team.
- Assists guests embarking and disembarking at the shore side of the gangway.
- Performs a variety of activities depending on the request of guests and hotel management.
- Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish, and French).
- Experience as Bell Person in a hotel and resort.
- Cruise industry experience is an advantage.
- Computer literacy.
- Experience with high-speed, 4-color printing machinery.
- Physically able to lift and/or move up to 25 kg.
- A recognized medical certification is required before starting to work onboard.
TRAVEL DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Possess a valid passport and seaman book.