ORGANIZATION: Explora Journeys
BUSINESS AREA: Bar
LINE MANAGER: Bartender
Maintain the Pool Area in immaculate shape whilst providing high quality Guest services ensuring excellent guest relations.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Clean and set up the smoking section.
- Set up lounge chairs.
- Collect and fold towels.
- Ensure chair covers are clean and dry.
- Umbrellas, chairs, and tables to be set up and checked for cleanliness.
- Umbrella’s bases are wiped daily.
- Put folded towels on each lounge chair weather permitting, in cold weather provides deck blankets.
- Wipe wooden handrails daily on port and starboard sides.
- Vacuuming of Deck 11 as often as needed when the carpet is dry only (weather permitting).
- Cleaning of sun lounges with hot water on a regular basis to avoid permanent damage (stain) to the framing.
- Cleaning of windows and the window frames with the appropriate cleaning materials on a regular basis.
- Continuously check and clean ashtrays in the smoking area.
- Collection of dirty towels from the boxes and replenish as needed to ensure sufficient fresh towels are available at all times.
- Bring used towels to the laundry and collect fresh ones.
- Provide and offer complimentary and selling beverages.
- Embarkation Day: Assist Housekeeping with embarkation duties or luggage handling.
- Removal of deck furniture in case of inclement weather. Ask for assistance is necessary.
- Reporting defects and maintenance issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Elementary and middle school (8th grade or higher) A minimum of two years of related experience and/or training in the hospitality field.
- Minimum one-year experience in Housekeeping, Bar, and/or restaurant.
TRAVEL DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Possess a valid passport and seaman book.