ORGANIZATION: Explora Journeys
BUSINESS AREA: Photo
LINE MANAGER: Experience Manager
Engage positively with guests, capture images at various locations and create wonderful cruise memories, selling and promoting all products available in the Photo Gallery / Photoshop, and on vessels.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Photographs guests at various locations and creates wonderful cruise memories;
- Achieves assigned shot count targets with high caliber
- Achieves assigned sales targets;
- Operates Photo Equipment;
- Conducts daily operational activities within the Photo Gallery / Photoshop;
- Sells digital images, photos, wristbands, and retail products in the Photo Gallery /Photoshop;
- Promotes and upsells all products;
- Interacts and engages positively with Guests at all locations;
- Collaborates and maintains a high level of communication with other team members;
- Follows all duties as assigned in the Work Plan (WP);
- Attends training and development sessions with all team members;
- Understands specific department KPIs;
- Knows, understands, and respects existing department and company procedures & best practices.
- Fluent in English. Any other language is considered an advantage;
- High School certificate;
- Professional certificates are preferred but not essential;
- At least 2 years experience as a photographer;
- Previous experience on a cruise ship is an advantage;
- Computer literacy, knowledge of Photoshop and other professional photo editing software
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills and sales orientation;
- Ability to work in a team, unsupervised or with little supervision;
- A recognized medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
TRAVEL DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Possess a valid passport and seaman book.