ORGANIZATION: Explora Journeys
BUSINESS AREA: Housekeeping
LINE MANAGER: Housekeeping Manager
Under the direction of the Head Residence Host, the residence host builds a trusting relationship with and provides specialized and personalized service to every Explora Journeys Residence guest, anticipating their needs and ensuring maximum satisfaction.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Provides a personalized, varied, and professional guest service expected of a world-class butler service.
- Greets guests upon arrival and helps them to settle in their Residence.
- Assists guests with all needs throughout their stay (various bookings, packing, and unpacking, laundry delivery, Residence decoration, etc.).
- Provides concierge-type services and accompanies guests on excursions if requested.
- Observes guests’ routine to anticipate needs ensuring maximum satisfaction.
- Works very closely with the Suite Host that takes care of the specific Residence, sharing the duties and the care for the guests.
- The Residence Host and the Suite Guest’s purpose is to ensure that will provide the highest service standard, exciding the guest’s expectations.
- The cleaning and maintenance of residence duties are to be split with the suite host.
- Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish, and French).
- A diploma or a degree from an internationally certified hotel school.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role in luxury hotels or resorts.
- Experience on a cruise ship is an advantage.
- Computer literacy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and outstanding customer care skills.
TRAVEL DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Possess a valid passport and seaman book.