ORGANIZATION: MSC CRUISES
BUSINESS AREA: HOTEL
LINE MANAGER: HEAD BUTLER
- The Butler and the Junior Butler are always the Ambassadors for MSC Cruises.
- Special, personalized service for VIP Guests at all levels.
- Assisting guests with a variety of unique services in dining, housekeeping, and guest services.
- For the Guest, the Butler and the Junior Butler will be the most trusted persons on board.
- Junior Butlers are to be physically fit and well presented, giving a very smart appearance, and to be perfectly always groomed.
- Good knowledge of wines, spirits, and food.
- Refined manners and etiquette.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS (skills, competencies, experience)
- Fluent in oral and written English, knowledge of any other major language is considered a major advantage.
- Document of High School graduation.
- A diploma or certificate of graduation from an internationally-certified Hotel or Restaurant school.
- Demonstrated understanding of Restaurant Management, Dining reservations systems.
- You must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 kg.
- I Junior Butlers are to be physically fit and well presented.
- Ability to anticipate guest needs.
- Ability to efficiently work under pressure and be gracious.
VISA & OTHER REQUIREMENTS (if any)
- Valid passport (at least 6 months validity before joining);
- STCW95/2010 certification (basic firefighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security, and social responsibility, security awareness, passenger ship familiarization) it’s compulsory before joining the vessel;
- A good Health declaration (released by a recognized doctor) it’s mandatory before joining the vessel.