Keep up to date with the latest news about MSC Cruises, including operational updates for existing crew, recruitment announcements, training news and general information.
- Shosholoza Ocean Academy MSC Cruises Update February 2021 - Dear Valued MSC Cruises Family Member From the team members at Shosholoza Ocean Academy and your family at MSC Cruises, we trust you and your loved ones have been staying safe and healthy. It is with regret that we inform you of the following news: MSC Cruises advised today that the delay to approve cruise […]
- MSC Cruises Reopening Update January 2021 - Dear Valued MSC Family Member I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy 2021 from the team members at Shosholoza Ocean Academy and your family at MSC Cruises. Much has happened since our last communication with you. In August 2020 MSC Cruises became the first major cruise line to resume […]
- Shosholoza Ocean Academy Recruitment Fraud Warning - We are aware of recruitment scams being perpetrated by various fraudsters stating that they are recruiting on behalf of MSC Cruises. Focusing their attention on social media platforms, they are using application forms that illegally include the MSC Cruises logo and branding. Candidates are requested to make payments to cover agency or training costs into […]
- Shosholoza Ocean Academy & MSC Cruises Reopening Update: August 2020 - All of us with MSC Cruises hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy and safe. As mentioned in our previous communications MSC Cruises is planning a phased re- opening of cruises, pending authorization from all the government authorities involved in various countries around the world. We promised that as more information related to […]
- Shosholoza Ocean Academy & MSC Cruises Repatriation Efforts Update: June 2020 - All of us at Shosholoza Ocean Academy, the exclusive manning and training agency for MSC Cruises in South Africa, trust you and your loved ones are staying healthy and safe. Just over 3 months have passed since the fleetwide halt of all ship operations due to the global outbreak of COVID-19 and the response of […]